The Montrose Trio
- Montrose Trio Sparkles
- Here's your Prom date: Russia's new piano dynamo
The London Times
- HK Gruber: interview looking into the open
Boosey & Hawkes
- Daniel Hope Awarded The 2015 European Cultural Prize for Music
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Takes The World By Storm This Fall Via The Screen, The Stage, And The Page
- Strauss' "Elektra" at the Bayerische Staatsoper
Jeremy Denk, Benjamin Beilman, Nicholas Phan
- From recital to finale, an evening of chamber finery
The Seattle Times
- Rosanne Cash to be Inducted into Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Ingo Metzmacher concert with Chicago Symphony Orchestra available for streaming now
Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Johannes Moser's "DVORÁK & LALO CELLO CONCERTOS" Will Be Released This Fall
OPUS 3 ARTISTS NAMES NEW VICE PRESIDENT, DAVID BALDWIN
The Board of Directors of Shriver Hall Concert Series - one of the nation's preeminent classical music presenting organizations - has announced that David J. Baldwin has resigned as Executive Director in order to accept a position as Vice President at Opus 3 Artists in New York. He will leave his current position on December 31 and begin his new position on January 1. Opus 3 Artists is an agency that manages the careers and touring activities of some of the world's most distinguished performing artists and ensembles.
During the 3 years he has led the organization, Shriver Hall Concert Series has experienced a period of unprecedented artistic and financial growth. Mr. Baldwin has overseen the expansion of the 8-concert subscription series to include the Discovery Series, a series of four free concerts in collaboration with the Baltimore Museum of Art. He has also spearheaded numerous educational and outreach projects throughout Baltimore with partners including The Peabody Institute, Baltimore School for the Arts, University of Baltimore, and the Baltimore City Public Schools System.
Prior to joining Shriver Hall Concert Series, Mr. Baldwin was the Director of ICM Artists [London] Ltd where he represented an impressive list of international artists such as pianists Yefim Bronfman, Leon Fleisher, and Garrick Ohlsson; celebrated conductors Christoph Eschenbach, David Robertson, and Robert Spano; internationally renowned cellist Lynn Harrell; and Wynton Marsalis and the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra, among others.
Mr. Baldwin earned his Master's in Business Administration from Columbia University and his Bachelor of Arts at the University of Pennsylvania, also earning a Diploma in Collaborative Piano at Philadelphia's Curtis Institute of Music.