Calidore String Quartet
- Calidore String Quartet to Receive Lincoln Center Emerging Artists Award
Lincoln Center News
James Conlon, Giancarlo Guerrero, Ludovic Morlot, Yo-Yo Ma, Silk Road Ensemble , Nashville Symphony , Patricia Racette, Ian Bostridge, Lucas Meachem
- Congratulations to our 2017 Grammy Award Winners
- Carmen: Bizet's Famous Femme Fatale
- Star violinist Chang keeps her flair fresh
- Atlanta Symphony uses Groundhog Day for Schumann’s hopeful “Spring Symphony”
- ASO review: Guest cellist gives spellbinding performance
- Shaolin Warriors Tour Starts Tomorrow
Joshua Roman, Mason Bates
- Berkeley Symphony Lifts Spirits With Exuberant Performances of Beethoven and Bates
San Francisco Chronicle
St. Petersburg Philharmonic
- Defying dictators: Soviet blockbusters given the St Petersburg Philharmonic treatment
- REVIEW: F-M Symphony fans swoon for passionate performance
OPUS 3 ARTISTS NAMES NEW VICE PRESIDENT, DAVID BALDWIN
The Board of Directors of Shriver Hall Concert Series - one of the nation's preeminent classical music presenting organizations - has announced that David J. Baldwin has resigned as Executive Director in order to accept a position as Vice President at Opus 3 Artists in New York. He will leave his current position on December 31 and begin his new position on January 1. Opus 3 Artists is an agency that manages the careers and touring activities of some of the world's most distinguished performing artists and ensembles.
During the 3 years he has led the organization, Shriver Hall Concert Series has experienced a period of unprecedented artistic and financial growth. Mr. Baldwin has overseen the expansion of the 8-concert subscription series to include the Discovery Series, a series of four free concerts in collaboration with the Baltimore Museum of Art. He has also spearheaded numerous educational and outreach projects throughout Baltimore with partners including The Peabody Institute, Baltimore School for the Arts, University of Baltimore, and the Baltimore City Public Schools System.
Prior to joining Shriver Hall Concert Series, Mr. Baldwin was the Director of ICM Artists [London] Ltd where he represented an impressive list of international artists such as pianists Yefim Bronfman, Leon Fleisher, and Garrick Ohlsson; celebrated conductors Christoph Eschenbach, David Robertson, and Robert Spano; internationally renowned cellist Lynn Harrell; and Wynton Marsalis and the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra, among others.
Mr. Baldwin earned his Master's in Business Administration from Columbia University and his Bachelor of Arts at the University of Pennsylvania, also earning a Diploma in Collaborative Piano at Philadelphia's Curtis Institute of Music.