- Review: Joffrey Ballet surpasses itself in 'Bold Moves'
- Famed drummer/composer Stewart Copeland comes to town to premiere his Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra-commissioned orchestral work, Tyrant’s Crush
Pittsburgh City Paper
Ludovic Morlot, Robert Spano
- Nominee Spotlight: Ludovic Morlot
- MICHAEL TILSON THOMAS AND THE SAN FRANCISCO SYMPHONY RELEASE MASON BATES: WORKS FOR ORCHESTRA ON SFS MEDIA MARCH 11, 2016
San Francisco Symphony
Tito Muñoz, Conrad Tao
- Conrad Tao, Tito Munoz Wow at Berkeley Symphony
San Francisco Classical Voice
- Impassioned violinist Simone Porter to make CSO debut Feb. 19-20
Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre joins Michelle Obama for Black History Month Celebration
The White House
Daniel Hope, New Century Chamber Orchestra
- New Century celebrates Menuhin at 100
San Francisco Chronicle
The Montrose Trio
- Brilliant Montrose Trio Makes Local Debut in La Jolla
San Diego Story
- Review: Zhang, South Bend Symphony Orchestra convincing with Brahms
South Bend Tribune
OPUS 3 ARTISTS NAMES NEW VICE PRESIDENT, DAVID BALDWIN
The Board of Directors of Shriver Hall Concert Series - one of the nation's preeminent classical music presenting organizations - has announced that David J. Baldwin has resigned as Executive Director in order to accept a position as Vice President at Opus 3 Artists in New York. He will leave his current position on December 31 and begin his new position on January 1. Opus 3 Artists is an agency that manages the careers and touring activities of some of the world's most distinguished performing artists and ensembles.
During the 3 years he has led the organization, Shriver Hall Concert Series has experienced a period of unprecedented artistic and financial growth. Mr. Baldwin has overseen the expansion of the 8-concert subscription series to include the Discovery Series, a series of four free concerts in collaboration with the Baltimore Museum of Art. He has also spearheaded numerous educational and outreach projects throughout Baltimore with partners including The Peabody Institute, Baltimore School for the Arts, University of Baltimore, and the Baltimore City Public Schools System.
Prior to joining Shriver Hall Concert Series, Mr. Baldwin was the Director of ICM Artists [London] Ltd where he represented an impressive list of international artists such as pianists Yefim Bronfman, Leon Fleisher, and Garrick Ohlsson; celebrated conductors Christoph Eschenbach, David Robertson, and Robert Spano; internationally renowned cellist Lynn Harrell; and Wynton Marsalis and the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra, among others.
Mr. Baldwin earned his Master's in Business Administration from Columbia University and his Bachelor of Arts at the University of Pennsylvania, also earning a Diploma in Collaborative Piano at Philadelphia's Curtis Institute of Music.