Administrative Assistant – Managerial
Opus 3 Artists, a leading company managing and developing the careers and touring activities of many of the world’s most exciting performing artists and ensembles, is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time position that provides administrative and clerical support to the Manager of Artists and Attractions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs:
• Schedules and organizes calendar, travel coordination and expenses
• Prepares and tracks performance contracts
• Tracks artists’ payments and/or commissions
• Fields routine and non-routine questions via phone and email including communication with artists, presenters and orchestra managers in the US, Europe and Asia
• Assists the Manager in the management of their schedule
• Assists artists with all logistical details associated with concert touring, including coordinating rehearsals, travel, hotels, visas and creating itineraries
• Works independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring, and ongoing projects. Acts as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the Manager, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing company-wide events
• Creates and designs general correspondences, memos, financial reports, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
• Performs other duties as needed
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
• Strong ability to confidently and professionally interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated knowledge of and competency with a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Strong attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
• Demonstrated Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling and prioritizing multiple competing tasks and demands
• Must be able to work in a virtual office environment as necessary
• BA Degree or equivalent experience
• At least 2 years’ experience as an Assistant
• Additional languages are useful but not required; the ability to engage with people who are passionate about classical music is a plus
This position is non-exempt.
For information on this job contact HR at email@example.com. EOE