- James Conlon Launches Three-Year Cycle of Mozart's Da Ponte Operas at The Festival Dei Due Mondi in Spoleto, Italy
Sebastian Lang-Lessing, Jennifer Koh
- Luxurious goulash; San Antonio Symphony, Sebastian Lang-Lessing, Jennifer Koh
- Cristina Pato on 'Latina,' Yo-Yo Ma & Saving Classical Music
- Bryan Hymel: "Héroïque"
- Béla Fleck's "How to Write A Banjo Concerto" Out Now
- Cristina Pato: "Latina"
World Music Report
Christoph Eschenbach, Leonidas Kavakos
- Kavakos and Eschenbach combine to put on an inspired recital
The Washington Post
Cirque Mechanics Pedal Punk
- An Evening of Wheel Thrills
Flynn Center Blog
- Alexandre Tharaud's sensitivity and depth a formidable combo
Sir Andrew Davis
- Review: RSNO/Davis, Glasgow, Royal Concert Hall
YO-YO MA INDUCTED INTO CLASSICAL MUSIC HALL OF FAME
At their annual meeting on December 4, 2007 the Board of Trustees of the American Classical Music Hall of Fame approved the induction of four new honorees who will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. They include:
Yo-Yo Ma, (b.1955), an international acclaimed cellist who concertizes world wide as a soloist and as a member/leader of chamber groups and orchestras through his Silk Road Project. Mr. Ma was born in Paris and lives in Massachusetts. Mr. Ma will receive his Hall of Fame medallion at a ceremony planned for May in Rochester, New York.
Download the full release here.