- 'Basetrack Live' moving, disturbing theater
Stewart Copeland & Jon Kimura Parker & Co
- Stewart Copeland will tackle chamber music at Clowes
- Johannes Moser Signs as Exclusive PENTATONE Recording Artist
- Schubert and Schnittke, a Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center Concert
New York Times
Jon Kimura Parker
- Gramophone talks to Jon Kimura Parker
- A pair of elegant guests join the Oregon Symphony for polished Prokofiev and a fantastic 'Fantastique'
Sir Andrew Davis
- Damnation of Faust: Sir Andrew Davis leads Terfel, Staples and choirs in Berloiz opera
Sydney Morning Herald
- Nashville Symphony Announces Inaugural Composer Lab & Workshop
Music Industry News Network
Jeremy Denk, Academy of St Martin in the Fields
- Academy of St. Martin in the Fields, Jeremy Denk create intimacy in an inventive repertoire
The Kansas City Star
- Beethoven's early work brought to life at Fort Worth concert
YO-YO MA INDUCTED INTO CLASSICAL MUSIC HALL OF FAME
At their annual meeting on December 4, 2007 the Board of Trustees of the American Classical Music Hall of Fame approved the induction of four new honorees who will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. They include:
Yo-Yo Ma, (b.1955), an international acclaimed cellist who concertizes world wide as a soloist and as a member/leader of chamber groups and orchestras through his Silk Road Project. Mr. Ma was born in Paris and lives in Massachusetts. Mr. Ma will receive his Hall of Fame medallion at a ceremony planned for May in Rochester, New York.
Download the full release here.