- Memphis Symphony Orchestra Names Robert Moody Principal Conductor
Memphis Symphony Orchestra
- A SUPERB ROLE DEBUT FOR PATRICIA RACETTE IN LADY MACBETH OF MTSENSK AT THE ENO
- Britten Sinfonia and Jeremy Denk, Cambridge: 'exhilarating'
- Strung Out
- NJSO concert review: A season opener for cool cats
- Orchestra and Trifonov, perfect together
The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Musicians revealed in 'Uncovered'
- Principal Guest Conductor Patrick Summers to Receive San Francisco Opera Medal on the 25th Anniversary of his Company Debut
San Francisco Opera
Twyla Tharp-50th Anniversary Tour
- Yowzie, Indeed
- Review: A 'screen test' for Chamber Orchestra
YO-YO MA INDUCTED INTO CLASSICAL MUSIC HALL OF FAME
At their annual meeting on December 4, 2007 the Board of Trustees of the American Classical Music Hall of Fame approved the induction of four new honorees who will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. They include:
Yo-Yo Ma, (b.1955), an international acclaimed cellist who concertizes world wide as a soloist and as a member/leader of chamber groups and orchestras through his Silk Road Project. Mr. Ma was born in Paris and lives in Massachusetts. Mr. Ma will receive his Hall of Fame medallion at a ceremony planned for May in Rochester, New York.
Download the full release here.