- A striking performance from percussionist Colin Currie
- Colin Currie brings probing mind and energetic technique to Pickman Hall
Boston Classical Review
- Beethoven: Complete Cello Sonatas and Variations CD review – here's how to make Beethoven's huge structures work
Johannes Debus, Patricia Racette
- A riveting Racette ignites in Met’s “Salome”
New York Classical Review
Wynton Marsalis, James Conlon, Giancarlo Guerrero, Miguel Harth-Bedoya, Eric Jacobsen, Mariss Jansons, Ludovic Morlot, David Robertson, Gene Scheer, Gil Shaham, Yo-Yo Ma, Branford Marsalis, Mason Bates, Silk Road Ensemble , Nashville Symphony , St. Louis Symphony Orchestra , The Knights , Patti LuPone, Georgia Jarman, Ian Bostridge, Nathan Gunn, Thomas Hampson, Lucas Meachem, Luca Pisaroni
- 2017 Grammy Nominees
- How the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra Hit Its Stride
New York State of Opportunity
- Colin Currie provides the highlight in New World’s program of contemporary German music
South Florida Classical Review
- Review: VOCES8's "Winter"
- Review: Shai Wosner's Haydn/Ligeti
The TEN Tenors
- The TEN Tenors Launch Holiday Tour, Support St Jude Children’s Hospital
YO-YO MA INDUCTED INTO CLASSICAL MUSIC HALL OF FAME
At their annual meeting on December 4, 2007 the Board of Trustees of the American Classical Music Hall of Fame approved the induction of four new honorees who will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. They include:
Yo-Yo Ma, (b.1955), an international acclaimed cellist who concertizes world wide as a soloist and as a member/leader of chamber groups and orchestras through his Silk Road Project. Mr. Ma was born in Paris and lives in Massachusetts. Mr. Ma will receive his Hall of Fame medallion at a ceremony planned for May in Rochester, New York.
Download the full release here.