- Review: John Williams, Boston Pops bring 'Star Wars' universe to stormy Tanglewood
- Festival Music review: BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra, Usher Hall, Edinburgh
- ARTISTS AND ACTIVISTS BAND TOGETHER FOR THE CONCERT ACROSS AMERICA TO END GUN VIOLENCE
The Concert Across America to End Gun Violence
- Proms musical families: 'She takes a lot more liberties when she’s playing with me!'
- BSO: Into the harmony machine
The Berkshire Eagle
- A dark theory of Trump, from one performer to another
The Washington Post
Stefan Jackiw, Jennifer Koh
- Review: Big week for violins, Saariaho at the music festival
The Aspen Times
- TRANSCENDENT TRIFONOV
Calidore String Quartet
- Striking Gold
- Quirky combination: Haydn and Ligeti from Shai Wosner
YO-YO MA INDUCTED INTO CLASSICAL MUSIC HALL OF FAME
At their annual meeting on December 4, 2007 the Board of Trustees of the American Classical Music Hall of Fame approved the induction of four new honorees who will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. They include:
Yo-Yo Ma, (b.1955), an international acclaimed cellist who concertizes world wide as a soloist and as a member/leader of chamber groups and orchestras through his Silk Road Project. Mr. Ma was born in Paris and lives in Massachusetts. Mr. Ma will receive his Hall of Fame medallion at a ceremony planned for May in Rochester, New York.
Download the full release here.