- Review | "Ben-Hur" score is unexpected, daring
- In Conversation With Stewart Copeland: Famed Drummer Composes New Soundtrack for 'Ben-Hur' (1925)
The Huffington Post
- Ex-Police drummer to perform "Ben Hur" score
- Diving Into the Strange, Retrieving Its Beauty
The New York Times
- Lexington Philharmonic's unconventional two-guest concert dazzled
- Yuja Wang: Managing the piano, conductors and the laundry
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Paramount audience communes with Alvin Ailey company
The Seattle Times
- Cleveland Orchestra, pianist Yuja Wang conspire on dynamic night of Russian favorites (review)
The Cleveland Plain Dealer
- BWW Reviews: Ailey II Shines in Three World Premieres
- ALISA WEILERSTEIN'S ELGAR/CARTER CELLO CONCERTOS CD IS BBC MUSIC'S "RECORDING OF THE YEAR 2013"
BBC Music Magazine
YO-YO MA INDUCTED INTO CLASSICAL MUSIC HALL OF FAME
At their annual meeting on December 4, 2007 the Board of Trustees of the American Classical Music Hall of Fame approved the induction of four new honorees who will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. They include:
Yo-Yo Ma, (b.1955), an international acclaimed cellist who concertizes world wide as a soloist and as a member/leader of chamber groups and orchestras through his Silk Road Project. Mr. Ma was born in Paris and lives in Massachusetts. Mr. Ma will receive his Hall of Fame medallion at a ceremony planned for May in Rochester, New York.
Download the full release here.