- OPUS 3 WELCOMES DIAVOLO: Architecture in Motion™
Modern Times and other Chaplin Films with Orchestra , Timothy Brock
- OPUS 3 WELCOMES Chaplin’s MODERN TIMES with orchestra and conductor TIMOTHY BROCK
- BBCSSO/Pintscher review - atmospheric novelty plus a modernist swirl ****
- Classical review: BBC SSO: Matthias Pintscher, Glasgow ****
- Review: Young talent leads Florida Orchestra through Ades, Brahms, Mozart
Tampa Bay Times
- Jennifer Higdon's 'Violin Concerto' at Verizon Hall
- SPCO, Jeremy Denk give Czech composer his due
TwinCities Pioneer Press
Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir
- Estonian choir inspires rock-star reactions
- Mnozil Brass combines humor and skill to entertain their audience
- Mesmerizing Suk, Fiery Dvorák from the Canton Symphony Orchestra
Joshua Roman: from TEDx to APAP
21C Media Group
Cellist Joshua Roman joined an elite group of leaders and thinkers this fall as a performer at the TEDx/Rainier conference, dubbed by the Seattle Times as a showcase of "thirty of this region's biggest brains and most compassionate hearts." Read his Ted Talk about the power of classical music to transcend cultural barriers.
In other conference news, Roman was selected to participate in the Association of Performing Arts Presenters' 2011 Young Performers Career Advancement Program (YPCA). APAP conference attendees can catch his performance during the APAP/NYC 2011 showcase at Carnegie Hall's Weill Recital Hall on January 10.
"A frequent collaborator with active composers and boundary-pushing artists, Roman's enthusiasm for musical evolution is as contagious as his love for the classics," says the Seattle Times. Recently the young cellist has spread that enthusiasm as orchestral soloist and recitalist in Ontario, Washington, Illinois, Oklahoma , on Chicago's Ch. 9 TV News, and at DOC NYC, performing George Crumb's Sonata for solo cello for a rapt audience of documentary film aficionados.
For more information, visit JoshuaRoman.com, his YouTube channel, or the Opus 3 Artists web site.