- OPUS 3 ARTISTS WELCOMES CONDUCTOR MIGUEL HARTH-BEDOYA
- OPUS 3 ARTISTS WELCOMES CONDUCTOR SEBASTIAN LANG-LESSING
Stewart Copeland & Jon Kimura Parker & Co
- Chamber music rockets “Off the Score” with drummer/composer Stewart Copeland & pianist Jon Kimura Parker’s all-star quintet
- Review Miguel Harth Bedoya and L.A. Phil have special chemistry
Los Angeles Times
- OPUS 3 ARTISTS WELCOMES CONDUCTOR KARINA CANELLAKIS
- JULIAN WACHNER: TRANSCENDING THE SACRED AND THE PROFANE
New Music Box
- Review: Jeremy Denk shows musical courage in brilliant performance
Daniil Trifonov, Gidon Kremer
- Kremer and Trifonov Deliver Rewards with Challenging Program
San Francisco Classical Voice
- Pianist Jonathan Biss brings out the Romantic extremes at Broward Center
South Florida Classical Review
- Strauss meets Mozart in symphony concert
San Antonio Express News
Joshua Roman: from TEDx to APAP
21C Media Group
Cellist Joshua Roman joined an elite group of leaders and thinkers this fall as a performer at the TEDx/Rainier conference, dubbed by the Seattle Times as a showcase of "thirty of this region's biggest brains and most compassionate hearts." Read his Ted Talk about the power of classical music to transcend cultural barriers.
In other conference news, Roman was selected to participate in the Association of Performing Arts Presenters' 2011 Young Performers Career Advancement Program (YPCA). APAP conference attendees can catch his performance during the APAP/NYC 2011 showcase at Carnegie Hall's Weill Recital Hall on January 10.
"A frequent collaborator with active composers and boundary-pushing artists, Roman's enthusiasm for musical evolution is as contagious as his love for the classics," says the Seattle Times. Recently the young cellist has spread that enthusiasm as orchestral soloist and recitalist in Ontario, Washington, Illinois, Oklahoma , on Chicago's Ch. 9 TV News, and at DOC NYC, performing George Crumb's Sonata for solo cello for a rapt audience of documentary film aficionados.
For more information, visit JoshuaRoman.com, his YouTube channel, or the Opus 3 Artists web site.