- OPUS 3 ARTISTS WELCOMES CONDUCTOR LAWRENCE FOSTER
- THE COLBURN SCHOOL ANNOUNCES $1 MILLION GIFT FOR THE ZIERING-CONLON INITIATIVE FOR RECOVERED VOICES
Donald Runnicles, Yefim Bronfman, Christoph Eschenbach, Leonidas Kavakos, Midori , Ravi Shankar, Minnesota Orchestra , Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir , Ian Bostridge, New York Polyphony
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OPUS 3 ARTISTS NOMINATED FOR A 2014 GRAMMY
- Pianist Haochen Zhang Dazzles La Jolla Audience
San Diego Story
- Rosanne Cash At The Library Of Congress
Grammy.com "The Set List"
- Pianist Jonathan Biss brings needed vitality to performances with Cleveland Orchestra, Leon Fleisher
Cleveland Plain Dealer
Eric Whitacre & The Eric Whitacre Singers Holiday Tour
- Eric Whitacre Selected to Conduct Choir of Thousands on the Steps of the U.S. Capitol
Robert Spano, Jeremy Denk
- CSO, Spano combine for exceptional show
- CD Review: Anne-Marie McDermott
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Dance Review: In Pursuit of New Flights, and Reaching Beyond Soft Landings
The New York Times
Joshua Roman: from TEDx to APAP
21C Media Group
Cellist Joshua Roman joined an elite group of leaders and thinkers this fall as a performer at the TEDx/Rainier conference, dubbed by the Seattle Times as a showcase of "thirty of this region's biggest brains and most compassionate hearts." Read his Ted Talk about the power of classical music to transcend cultural barriers.
In other conference news, Roman was selected to participate in the Association of Performing Arts Presenters' 2011 Young Performers Career Advancement Program (YPCA). APAP conference attendees can catch his performance during the APAP/NYC 2011 showcase at Carnegie Hall's Weill Recital Hall on January 10.
"A frequent collaborator with active composers and boundary-pushing artists, Roman's enthusiasm for musical evolution is as contagious as his love for the classics," says the Seattle Times. Recently the young cellist has spread that enthusiasm as orchestral soloist and recitalist in Ontario, Washington, Illinois, Oklahoma , on Chicago's Ch. 9 TV News, and at DOC NYC, performing George Crumb's Sonata for solo cello for a rapt audience of documentary film aficionados.
For more information, visit JoshuaRoman.com, his YouTube channel, or the Opus 3 Artists web site.