- Gramophone May Editor's Choice: ELGAR Johannes Moser
- KNIGHTLY BORDER CROSSERS: Joyful musicianship from Bach to Reich
- Ben Beilman + Rafael Payare: Toulouse (translation)
- The Knights: Insider tipp at Elbphilharmonie
- CONDUCTOR NICHOLAS HERSH JOINS THE ROSTER
Pablo Rus Broseta
- CONDUCTOR PABLO RUS BROSETA JOINS THE ROSTER
Calidore String Quartet
- UD’s Mendelssohn Festival: All his string quartets
The Delaware News Journal
- Review: Beethoven Gets a Sequel at the New York Philharmonic
New York Times
- JAZZ PIANIST AARON DIEHL JOINS THE ROSTER
- Rosanne Cash, Roy Orbison, Neville Brothers Set for ACL Hall of Fame
Joshua Roman: from TEDx to APAP
21C Media Group
Cellist Joshua Roman joined an elite group of leaders and thinkers this fall as a performer at the TEDx/Rainier conference, dubbed by the Seattle Times as a showcase of "thirty of this region's biggest brains and most compassionate hearts." Read his Ted Talk about the power of classical music to transcend cultural barriers.
In other conference news, Roman was selected to participate in the Association of Performing Arts Presenters' 2011 Young Performers Career Advancement Program (YPCA). APAP conference attendees can catch his performance during the APAP/NYC 2011 showcase at Carnegie Hall's Weill Recital Hall on January 10.
"A frequent collaborator with active composers and boundary-pushing artists, Roman's enthusiasm for musical evolution is as contagious as his love for the classics," says the Seattle Times. Recently the young cellist has spread that enthusiasm as orchestral soloist and recitalist in Ontario, Washington, Illinois, Oklahoma , on Chicago's Ch. 9 TV News, and at DOC NYC, performing George Crumb's Sonata for solo cello for a rapt audience of documentary film aficionados.
For more information, visit JoshuaRoman.com, his YouTube channel, or the Opus 3 Artists web site.