- Bridging the Gap
Vienna Boys Choir
- VIENNA BOYS CHOIR PERFORMS CHRISTMAS IN VIENNA AT CARNEGIE HALL
Tickets and Information
- The Dallas Opera Announces Contract Extension to 2022 with Emmanuel Villaume
- Elliptical salute to Mario Bernardi - Johannes Debus Review
- Review: RPO and teenage soloist show passion, range
Democrat and Chronicle
Jeremy Denk, Stefan Jackiw
- Violinist Stefan Jackiw and pianist Jeremy Denk make fast work of difficult scores
Portland Press Herald
- Ma and Stott embrace adventure at Symphony Hall
- Minnesota Orchestra presents the impassioned 'Neruda Songs'
- Minnesota Orchestra review: Songs celebrate love, prepare for separation
The TEN Tenors
- The Ten Tenors Beat You Am I To #1 On Australian Independent Music Charts
The Music (Australia)
Joshua Roman: from TEDx to APAP
21C Media Group
Cellist Joshua Roman joined an elite group of leaders and thinkers this fall as a performer at the TEDx/Rainier conference, dubbed by the Seattle Times as a showcase of "thirty of this region's biggest brains and most compassionate hearts." Read his Ted Talk about the power of classical music to transcend cultural barriers.
In other conference news, Roman was selected to participate in the Association of Performing Arts Presenters' 2011 Young Performers Career Advancement Program (YPCA). APAP conference attendees can catch his performance during the APAP/NYC 2011 showcase at Carnegie Hall's Weill Recital Hall on January 10.
"A frequent collaborator with active composers and boundary-pushing artists, Roman's enthusiasm for musical evolution is as contagious as his love for the classics," says the Seattle Times. Recently the young cellist has spread that enthusiasm as orchestral soloist and recitalist in Ontario, Washington, Illinois, Oklahoma , on Chicago's Ch. 9 TV News, and at DOC NYC, performing George Crumb's Sonata for solo cello for a rapt audience of documentary film aficionados.
For more information, visit JoshuaRoman.com, his YouTube channel, or the Opus 3 Artists web site.