- Storm Large's "Le Bonheur" Tour Continues. New Album Out October 7.
- Brooklyn Rider’s New Project "The Brooklyn Rider Almanac" is out now with U.S. Tour
21C Media Group
- Brooklyn Rider, The Brooklyn Rider Almanac
- BBCSSO/Runnicles review – a gripping display of Russian force
- Brooklyn Rider Tears It Up at USC School of Music
- Review: Joshua Weilerstein
- Storm on the Horizon
The Press Democrat
- BalletBoyz Announce 2014 US Tour Dates
- Lehninger’s Beethoven begins BSO’s season with a bang
The Boston Globe
- Review: Storm Large at McDavid
Joshua Roman: from TEDx to APAP
21C Media Group
Cellist Joshua Roman joined an elite group of leaders and thinkers this fall as a performer at the TEDx/Rainier conference, dubbed by the Seattle Times as a showcase of "thirty of this region's biggest brains and most compassionate hearts." Read his Ted Talk about the power of classical music to transcend cultural barriers.
In other conference news, Roman was selected to participate in the Association of Performing Arts Presenters' 2011 Young Performers Career Advancement Program (YPCA). APAP conference attendees can catch his performance during the APAP/NYC 2011 showcase at Carnegie Hall's Weill Recital Hall on January 10.
"A frequent collaborator with active composers and boundary-pushing artists, Roman's enthusiasm for musical evolution is as contagious as his love for the classics," says the Seattle Times. Recently the young cellist has spread that enthusiasm as orchestral soloist and recitalist in Ontario, Washington, Illinois, Oklahoma , on Chicago's Ch. 9 TV News, and at DOC NYC, performing George Crumb's Sonata for solo cello for a rapt audience of documentary film aficionados.
For more information, visit JoshuaRoman.com, his YouTube channel, or the Opus 3 Artists web site.