- ‘Penny Dreadful’ is a wickedly fun monster mashup
The Washington Post
- With DECLASSIFIED, Storm Large, Hudson Shad, and the National Symphony Go a Little Out of the Box
- Utah Symphony shows versatility in return to Carnegie Hall
New York Classical Review
- Tharaud, CBSO, Volkov, Symphony Hall Birmingham
The Arts Desk
- Review: Garrick Ohlsson's "Smetana"
Bill T. Jones/Arnie Zane Company
- Bill T. Jones to receive Washington University International Humanities Medal
Washington University in St. Louis
Julian Wachner, Trinity Wall Street
- Review: Ginastera and Fauré, With a Nod to Prince
The New York Times
- Symphony Review: The Jacksonville Symphony plays a Night of Viennese Bs
The Florida Times-Union
- Seattle Symphony's "Ives: Symphony No 4" with Ludovic Morlot named to Gramophone's top ten Ives recordings
- Evan Rogister to conduct Wagner's Ring at Gothenburg Opera
Plugged In : Discovery Ensemble
Meet the man who’s bringing classical music back to the classroom. Courtney Lewis’ Discovery Ensemble is a group of committed twenty-somethings who are passing on their love of classical music to a new generation. Get ‘Plugged In’ to a true renaissance with Tony Corey and local schoolchildren.
Discovery Ensemble is “an exuberantly youthful chamber orchestra founded in 2008 and made up of 40 exceptional young professional musicians in their twenties from the greater Boston area.”
For more information on Courtney Lewis and his ensemble please see his website.
Click here to watch.