- James Conlon Launches Three-Year Cycle of Mozart's Da Ponte Operas at The Festival Dei Due Mondi in Spoleto, Italy
Sebastian Lang-Lessing, Jennifer Koh
- Luxurious goulash; San Antonio Symphony, Sebastian Lang-Lessing, Jennifer Koh
- Cristina Pato on 'Latina,' Yo-Yo Ma & Saving Classical Music
- Bryan Hymel: "Héroïque"
- Béla Fleck's "How to Write A Banjo Concerto" Out Now
- Cristina Pato: "Latina"
World Music Report
Christoph Eschenbach, Leonidas Kavakos
- Kavakos and Eschenbach combine to put on an inspired recital
The Washington Post
Cirque Mechanics Pedal Punk
- An Evening of Wheel Thrills
Flynn Center Blog
- Alexandre Tharaud's sensitivity and depth a formidable combo
Sir Andrew Davis
- Review: RSNO/Davis, Glasgow, Royal Concert Hall
Plugged In : Discovery Ensemble
Meet the man who’s bringing classical music back to the classroom. Courtney Lewis’ Discovery Ensemble is a group of committed twenty-somethings who are passing on their love of classical music to a new generation. Get ‘Plugged In’ to a true renaissance with Tony Corey and local schoolchildren.
Discovery Ensemble is “an exuberantly youthful chamber orchestra founded in 2008 and made up of 40 exceptional young professional musicians in their twenties from the greater Boston area.”
For more information on Courtney Lewis and his ensemble please see his website.
Click here to watch.