- Rosanne Cash on Discovering New Artistic Terrain
- In Wide Release
- MASON BATES: SECOND MOST PERFORMED LIVING COMPOSER
Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- Review and Spotlight: The Brooklyn Rider Almanac
- Israeli Pianist Inon Barnatan Gives Solo Recitals This Fall in Chicago and Boston, and Plays Chamber Music at NYC’s Alice Tully Hall and 92nd Street Y
- Review L.A. Opera goes cutting edge in double bill of Purcell, Bartók
Los Angeles Times
- Wozzeck, BBCSSO, Runnicles, City Halls, Glasgow
The Arts Desk
Jon Kimura Parker
- Houston Symphony's vivid Debussy tone-paintings overshadow Monet works
- Tovey, Terfel and BSO deliver a deeply moving Brahms Requiem
Boston Classical Review
- Dance Review: BalletBoyz
Plugged In : Discovery Ensemble
Meet the man who’s bringing classical music back to the classroom. Courtney Lewis’ Discovery Ensemble is a group of committed twenty-somethings who are passing on their love of classical music to a new generation. Get ‘Plugged In’ to a true renaissance with Tony Corey and local schoolchildren.
Discovery Ensemble is “an exuberantly youthful chamber orchestra founded in 2008 and made up of 40 exceptional young professional musicians in their twenties from the greater Boston area.”
For more information on Courtney Lewis and his ensemble please see his website.
Click here to watch.