Zurich Chamber Orchestra , Daniel Hope
- Daniel Hope becomes Music Director of the Zurich Chamber Orchestra
- Nelson Freire: Schumann elegantly realised by artist of note
- Patti LuPone kicks off Music Worcester season with Broadway pizzazz
The Worcester Telegram
- Liszt: Transcendental Studies; Paganini Studies CD review – delicacy, dazzle and virtuosity
- Bumper Jacksons play College of Saint Rose
- Defying terrorism through music and an exhilarating Jeremy Denk: September's best classical concerts
- Critics pick favorites at upcoming Met Opera season
Herald & Review
- Nashville Symphony Music Director Giancarlo Guerrero Signs Five-Year Contract Extension, Committing to the Orchestra Through 2024-25 Season
- New Century Chamber Orchestra Finds Gold in Their Silver Season Opener
San Francisco Classical Voice
- Daniil Trifonov Is Named Gramophone “Artist of the Year” 2016
Plugged In : Discovery Ensemble
Meet the man who’s bringing classical music back to the classroom. Courtney Lewis’ Discovery Ensemble is a group of committed twenty-somethings who are passing on their love of classical music to a new generation. Get ‘Plugged In’ to a true renaissance with Tony Corey and local schoolchildren.
Discovery Ensemble is “an exuberantly youthful chamber orchestra founded in 2008 and made up of 40 exceptional young professional musicians in their twenties from the greater Boston area.”
For more information on Courtney Lewis and his ensemble please see his website.
Click here to watch.