- OPUS 3 ARTISTS WELCOMES CONDUCTOR MIGUEL HARTH-BEDOYA
- OPUS 3 ARTISTS WELCOMES CONDUCTOR SEBASTIAN LANG-LESSING
Stewart Copeland & Jon Kimura Parker & Co
- Chamber music rockets “Off the Score” with drummer/composer Stewart Copeland & pianist Jon Kimura Parker’s all-star quintet
- Review Miguel Harth Bedoya and L.A. Phil have special chemistry
Los Angeles Times
- OPUS 3 ARTISTS WELCOMES CONDUCTOR KARINA CANELLAKIS
- JULIAN WACHNER: TRANSCENDING THE SACRED AND THE PROFANE
New Music Box
- Review: Jeremy Denk shows musical courage in brilliant performance
Daniil Trifonov, Gidon Kremer
- Kremer and Trifonov Deliver Rewards with Challenging Program
San Francisco Classical Voice
- Pianist Jonathan Biss brings out the Romantic extremes at Broward Center
South Florida Classical Review
- Strauss meets Mozart in symphony concert
San Antonio Express News
Yo-yo Ma's NCPA debut stirs Beijing
By Liu Fang
In Beijing, the classical traditions of Europe set the tone as virtuoso cellist Yo-Yo Ma and British pianist Kathryn Stott collaborated for a night of passionate musical revelry at the National Center for the Performing Arts in Beijing. It was the first time Ma ever played at the venue.
The concert opened with Franz Schubert's Sonata for Arpeggione and Piano. The packed house was enthralled by Ma's nuanced and masterful interpretations of a number of masterpieces from Schubert and Shostakovich.
Yo-yo Ma has recorded more than 70 albums and is a multiple Grammy winner. He also performed at the inauguration ceremony for US president Barack Obama.
To watch the video, click here.