- Bridging the Gap
Vienna Boys Choir
- VIENNA BOYS CHOIR PERFORMS CHRISTMAS IN VIENNA AT CARNEGIE HALL
Tickets and Information
- The Dallas Opera Announces Contract Extension to 2022 with Emmanuel Villaume
- Elliptical salute to Mario Bernardi - Johannes Debus Review
- Review: RPO and teenage soloist show passion, range
Democrat and Chronicle
Jeremy Denk, Stefan Jackiw
- Violinist Stefan Jackiw and pianist Jeremy Denk make fast work of difficult scores
Portland Press Herald
- Ma and Stott embrace adventure at Symphony Hall
- Minnesota Orchestra presents the impassioned 'Neruda Songs'
- Minnesota Orchestra review: Songs celebrate love, prepare for separation
The TEN Tenors
- The Ten Tenors Beat You Am I To #1 On Australian Independent Music Charts
The Music (Australia)
Yo-yo Ma's NCPA debut stirs Beijing
By Liu Fang
In Beijing, the classical traditions of Europe set the tone as virtuoso cellist Yo-Yo Ma and British pianist Kathryn Stott collaborated for a night of passionate musical revelry at the National Center for the Performing Arts in Beijing. It was the first time Ma ever played at the venue.
The concert opened with Franz Schubert's Sonata for Arpeggione and Piano. The packed house was enthralled by Ma's nuanced and masterful interpretations of a number of masterpieces from Schubert and Shostakovich.
Yo-yo Ma has recorded more than 70 albums and is a multiple Grammy winner. He also performed at the inauguration ceremony for US president Barack Obama.
To watch the video, click here.