Annabelle Gurwitch's I See You Made An Effort
- Annabelle Gurwitch I SEE YOU MADE AN EFFORT Available for Booking Worldwide
- MNOZIL BRASS' "YES YES YES" TOURS WEST COAST
The Manhattan Transfer
- OPUS 3 ARTISTS WELCOMES THE MANHATTAN TRANSFER FOR SYMPHONY BOOKING
Sir Andrew Davis
- Review: Wit, whimsy, vocal fireworks make Lyric's 'Cinderella' soar
- BPO's tribute to Finland is a sparkling triumph
The Buffalo News
- HSO Opens New Season With Challenging, Powerful Program
- Simone Porter Triumphs as Gustavo Dudamel and the Los Angeles Philharmonic Open Immortal Beethoven Festival at Walt Disney Concert Hall
- LA Phil digs into early Beethoven, explores what is immortal
Los Angeles Times
- Review: Orchestra's "Mass" brings energy
- Memphis Symphony Orchestra Names Robert Moody Principal Conductor
Memphis Symphony Orchestra
Yo-yo Ma's NCPA debut stirs Beijing
By Liu Fang
In Beijing, the classical traditions of Europe set the tone as virtuoso cellist Yo-Yo Ma and British pianist Kathryn Stott collaborated for a night of passionate musical revelry at the National Center for the Performing Arts in Beijing. It was the first time Ma ever played at the venue.
The concert opened with Franz Schubert's Sonata for Arpeggione and Piano. The packed house was enthralled by Ma's nuanced and masterful interpretations of a number of masterpieces from Schubert and Shostakovich.
Yo-yo Ma has recorded more than 70 albums and is a multiple Grammy winner. He also performed at the inauguration ceremony for US president Barack Obama.
To watch the video, click here.