- Beilman and Tyson's Musica Viva concert an impressive and diverse program
The Sydney Morning Herald
JoAnn Falletta, Jeremy Denk
- Falletta, Denk Among Inductees to Arts and Sciences Academy
- Endlessly beautiful music from pianist Inon Barnatan, accompanied by the BSO
The Washington Post
- In 'Trump Card,' Mike Daisey explains unlikely, undeniable pull of The Donald
Jeremy Denk, The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra
- Review: The Joys of a Conductorless Chamber Performance
The New York Times
- Review: Under baton of Wolff, ASO takes grand and hopeful journey on the “American sound”
- Llyr Williams at Wigmore Hall – Beethoven Piano Sonata Cycle (6) – The Opus 10 Sonatas and Diabelli Variations
- Young American musicians Benjamin Beilman & Andrew Tyson in recital at Llewellyn Hall
The Canberra Times
- Benjamin Beilman and Andrew Tyson make a dynamic duo for Musica Viva
The Daily Telegraph
- Review: Beilman & Tyson (Musica Viva)
ABOUTOpus 3 Artists LLC is a leading company managing the careers and touring activities of many of the world's most distinguished performing artists and ensembles.
Opus 3 Artists traces its roots to the pioneering role of the legendary Sol Hurok, the great 20th century impresario, whose dominant position in North America spanned half a century between the 1920s and 1970s. Its successor, ICM Artists, was formed in 1976 as a subdivision of International Creative Management and the company became independent again on November 1, 2006 as Opus 3 Artists LLC, maintaining the same goals and enthusiasm for the performing arts and artists, befitting the heirs of the Hurok legacy.
In only its sixth season Opus 3 Artists expanded internationally by opening Opus 3 Artists GmbH in Berlin, Germany, a new office to support the current roster in Europe, as well as develop its own, and provide better service to European orchestras and presenters.
Opus 3 Artists’s talented and respected team of managers has been led since 1995 by its President and CEO David V. Foster. The company also includes a dedicated staff of booking representatives and program and travel, marketing and tour production specialists, all sharing a common passion for artistic excellence, who strive not only to respond to the needs of our distinguished roster, but also to exceed the expectations of presenting organizations, symphony orchestras and opera companies of every size throughout the world.
While the focus of Opus 3 Artists’s first-class roster includes instrumentalists, vocalists, conductors, composers, chamber music ensembles and touring chamber and symphony orchestras, it is increasingly complemented by a growing roster of dance and theater companies, jazz, world and new music ensembles and artists.
True to its Hurok legacy, Opus 3 Artists continues to be a leader in discovering, nurturing and developing young artists by helping to establish the network and foundation for their art and performing careers. The company is proud of the many impressive examples of this long-term commitment to young artists who have become major figures in the international cultural scene.