- Rosanne Cash on Discovering New Artistic Terrain
- In Wide Release
- MASON BATES: SECOND MOST PERFORMED LIVING COMPOSER
Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- Review and Spotlight: The Brooklyn Rider Almanac
- CONDUCTOR ERIK NIELSEN APPOINTED MUSIC DIRECTOR OF BASEL THEATER
- The Dark, Twisted Bluebeard’s Castle Is the Highlight of L.A. Opera's Double Bill (GO!)
Vienna Boys Choir
The Washington Post
- Soloist, conductor and orchestra shine at Pikes Peak Center
Colorado Springs Gazette
- Israeli Pianist Inon Barnatan Gives Solo Recitals This Fall in Chicago and Boston, and Plays Chamber Music at NYC’s Alice Tully Hall and 92nd Street Y
- Review L.A. Opera goes cutting edge in double bill of Purcell, Bartók
Los Angeles Times
ABOUTOpus 3 Artists is a leading company managing the careers and touring activities of many of the world's most distinguished performing artists and ensembles.
The firm traces its roots to the pioneering role of the legendary Sol Hurok, the great 20th century impresario, whose dominant position in North America spanned half a century between the 1920s lasting into the 1970s. With the goal of continuing the Hurok legacy, ICM Artists, a subdivision of International Creative Management, was formed in 1976 from Hurok Concerts and became independent again in 2006 as Opus 3 Artists LLC.
Opus 3 Artists is led by President and CEO David V. Foster and a respected team of managers. The company includes a talented and dedicated staff of booking representatives and travel, repertoire, marketing and tour production specialists, all sharing a common passion for artistic excellence, who strive to respond to the needs and expectations of presenting organizations, symphony orchestras and opera companies of every size throughout the world.
Opus 3 Artists’ first-class roster includes instrumentalists, vocalists, conductors, composers, chamber music ensembles and touring chamber and symphony orchestras, complemented by a growing roster of dance and theater companies, jazz, world and new music ensembles and artists.
True to its Hurok legacy, Opus 3 Artists continues to be a leader in discovering and developing young artists by helping to establish the network and foundation for their careers. There are many impressive examples of this long-term commitment to young artists who are now major figures in the international cultural scene.