- SD Symphony offers up a rare and rewarding Mahler
U-T San Diego
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Obama to honor icon of American dance
- American conductor Joshua Weilerstein is appointed the new Artistic Director of the Orchestre de Chambre de Lausanne.
- William Fred Scott named fifth music director of the San Francisco based Grammy award winning vocal ensemble Chanticleer
- Denis Kozhukhin makes sharp solo piano debut for Friends of Chamber Music
Miami Herald / South Florida Classical Review
- The Met's Vivid 'Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk' Heralds Sweeping Changes for the Opera World
New York Observer
Jon Kimura Parker
- A Veteran Virtuoso Continues to Climb High
Daniel Hope, Alisa Weilerstein, Voces8
- Classic FM's Albums of the Year 2014
- Cash emphasizes new songs at Sanders Theater
The Boston Globe
- Wachner, Washington Chorus give powerful performance of ungainly ‘Missa Solemnis’
The Washington Post
ABOUTOpus 3 Artists is a leading company managing the careers and touring activities of many of the world's most distinguished performing artists and ensembles.
The firm traces its roots to the pioneering role of the legendary Sol Hurok, the great 20th century impresario, whose dominant position in North America spanned half a century between the 1920s lasting into the 1970s. With the goal of continuing the Hurok legacy, ICM Artists, a subdivision of International Creative Management, was formed in 1976 from Hurok Concerts and became independent again in 2006 as Opus 3 Artists LLC.
Opus 3 Artists is led by President and CEO David V. Foster and a respected team of managers. The company includes a talented and dedicated staff of booking representatives and travel, repertoire, marketing and tour production specialists, all sharing a common passion for artistic excellence, who strive to respond to the needs and expectations of presenting organizations, symphony orchestras and opera companies of every size throughout the world.
Opus 3 Artists’ first-class roster includes instrumentalists, vocalists, conductors, composers, chamber music ensembles and touring chamber and symphony orchestras, complemented by a growing roster of dance and theater companies, jazz, world and new music ensembles and artists.
True to its Hurok legacy, Opus 3 Artists continues to be a leader in discovering and developing young artists by helping to establish the network and foundation for their careers. There are many impressive examples of this long-term commitment to young artists who are now major figures in the international cultural scene.