- Singer-Songwriter Dan Zanes Joins Opus 3 Artists
Christian Van Horn
- Bass Baritone Christian Van Horn -- A Busy Season at San Francisco Opera
- Review: Spano and Stallings break boundaries, hit all the right notes in glo’s breathtaking “cloth”
- All American
Anthony Roth Costanzo
- Counter Programming
- Nicolas Hodges, Wigmore Hall, classical review: Pianist dazzles with Debussy
- Israeli Pianist Inon Barnatan Maintains Strong NYC Presence in Inaugural Season as New York Phil’s First Artist-in-Association
21C Media Group
- Concept concert pays off for Rosanne Cash in St. Paul
St. Paul Star Tribune
- Review Simone Porter, Ludovic Morlot a star combo at Hollywood Bowl
Los Angeles Times
- Composer Mason Bates presents world premieres along with performances of his celebrated works with Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle and Pittsburgh Symphonies in 2014-2015
ABOUTOpus 3 Artists is a leading company managing the careers and touring activities of many of the world's most distinguished performing artists and ensembles.
The firm traces its roots to the pioneering role of the legendary Sol Hurok, the great 20th century impresario, whose dominant position in North America spanned half a century between the 1920s lasting into the 1970s. With the goal of continuing the Hurok legacy, ICM Artists, a subdivision of International Creative Management, was formed in 1976 from Hurok Concerts and became independent again in 2006 as Opus 3 Artists LLC.
Opus 3 Artists is led by President and CEO David V. Foster and a respected team of managers. The company includes a talented and dedicated staff of booking representatives and travel, repertoire, marketing and tour production specialists, all sharing a common passion for artistic excellence, who strive to respond to the needs and expectations of presenting organizations, symphony orchestras and opera companies of every size throughout the world.
Opus 3 Artists’ first-class roster includes instrumentalists, vocalists, conductors, composers, chamber music ensembles and touring chamber and symphony orchestras, complemented by a growing roster of dance and theater companies, jazz, world and new music ensembles and artists.
True to its Hurok legacy, Opus 3 Artists continues to be a leader in discovering and developing young artists by helping to establish the network and foundation for their careers. There are many impressive examples of this long-term commitment to young artists who are now major figures in the international cultural scene.