- Music review: Oregon Symphony seasons ends with a mesmerizing violin performance
- Denis Kozhukhin Impresses in Prokofiev’s ‘War Sonatas’
Seen and Heard International
- KUOK-WAI LIO RECEIVES AVERY FISHER CAREER GRANT
Avery Fisher Artist Program
- JAMES CONLON OPENS THE 2013 FESTIVAL DE SAINT-DENIS CONDUCTING TWO CONCERTS OF BERLIOZ’S L’ENFANCE DU CHRIST IN HONOR OF SIR COLIN DAVIS WHO WAS SCHEDULED TO CONDUCT THE WORK
Shuman Associates Inc
- Review: Powerful reading of Mozart Requiem opens May Fest
- Cleveland Orchestra Youth Orchestra delivers bittersweet season finale (review)
Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Review: May Festival reaches heavenly heights with 'War Requiem'
- Pianist Shai Wosner finds Schubert’s dark side
The Washington Post
Jon Kimura Parker
- Jon Kimura Parker Takes on Mussorgsky, Rachmaninoff, Prokofiev & Stravinsky
- OPUS 3 ARTISTS SIGNS ALEXANDRE THARAUD
ABOUTOpus 3 Artists is a leading company managing the careers and touring activities of many of the world's most distinguished performing artists and ensembles.
The firm traces its roots to the pioneering role of the legendary Sol Hurok, the great 20th century impresario, whose dominant position in North America spanned half a century between the 1920s lasting into the 1970s. With the goal of continuing the Hurok legacy, ICM Artists, a subdivision of International Creative Management, was formed in 1976 from Hurok Concerts and became independent again in 2006 as Opus 3 Artists LLC.
Opus 3 Artists is led by President and CEO David V. Foster and a respected team of managers. The company includes a talented and dedicated staff of booking representatives and travel, repertoire, marketing and tour production specialists, all sharing a common passion for artistic excellence, who strive to respond to the needs and expectations of presenting organizations, symphony orchestras and opera companies of every size throughout the world.
Opus 3 Artists’ first-class roster includes instrumentalists, vocalists, conductors, composers, chamber music ensembles and touring chamber and symphony orchestras, complemented by a growing roster of dance and theater companies, jazz, world and new music ensembles and artists.
True to its Hurok legacy, Opus 3 Artists continues to be a leader in discovering and developing young artists by helping to establish the network and foundation for their careers. There are many impressive examples of this long-term commitment to young artists who are now major figures in the international cultural scene.