Pablo Rus Broseta, Yo-Yo Ma
- A rock-star welcome for Yo-Yo Ma with Seattle Symphony
- CONDUCTOR NICHOLAS HERSH JOINS THE ROSTER
Pablo Rus Broseta
- CONDUCTOR PABLO RUS BROSETA JOINS THE ROSTER
- JAZZ PIANIST AARON DIEHL JOINS THE ROSTER
- Rosanne Cash, Roy Orbison, Neville Brothers Set for ACL Hall of Fame
Sir Andrew Davis
- Both conductor and soloist step in as substitutes and the result is unforgettable
- After a Soprano’s Crisis, a Brünnhilde Is Born
New York Times
- PIANIST GEORGE LI JOINS THE ROSTER
- CELLIST EDGAR MOREAU JOINS THE ROSTER
- Young violinist Beilman wows both BPO and audience at Kleinhans, encores
ABOUTOpus 3 Artists LLC is a leading company managing the careers and touring activities of many of the world's most distinguished performing artists and ensembles.
Opus 3 Artists traces its roots to the pioneering role of the legendary Sol Hurok, the great 20th century impresario, whose dominant position in North America spanned half a century between the 1920s and 1970s. Its successor, ICM Artists, was formed in 1976 as a subdivision of International Creative Management and the company became independent again on November 1, 2006 as Opus 3 Artists LLC.
In only its sixth season Opus 3 Artists expanded internationally by opening Opus 3 Artists GmbH in Berlin, Germany, a new office to support the current roster in Europe, as well as develop its own, and provide better service to European orchestras and presenters.
Opus 3 Artists’s talented and respected team of managers has been led since 1995 by its President and CEO David V. Foster. The company also includes a dedicated staff of booking representatives and program and travel, marketing and tour production specialists, all sharing a common passion for artistic excellence, who strive not only to respond to the needs of our distinguished roster, but also to exceed the expectations of presenting organizations, symphony orchestras and opera companies of every size throughout the world.
While the focus of Opus 3 Artists’s first-class roster includes instrumentalists, vocalists, conductors, composers, chamber music ensembles and touring chamber and symphony orchestras, it is increasingly complemented by a growing roster of dance and theater companies, jazz, world and new music ensembles and artists.
True to its Hurok legacy, Opus 3 Artists continues to be a leader in discovering, nurturing and developing young artists by helping to establish the network and foundation for their art and performing careers. The company is proud of the many impressive examples of this long-term commitment to young artists who have become major figures in the international cultural scene.