ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO AGENTS
Summary: This is a full-time position that provides administrative and clerical support to Booking Agents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Creating and editing a high volume of performance contracts
• Expediting contract completion (tracking, retrieval, execution)
• High volume of telephone interaction – taking messages, fielding/answering all routine and non-routine questions including communication with presenters and orchestra managers in the US. All telephone interaction represents the company and, as such, must be professional and customer-service oriented
• Managing the Agents’ schedules – making phone appointments and setting meetings
• Handling all travel arrangements and conference preparation
• Creating and processing expense reports
• Must have impeccable organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
• Must exhibit acute attention to detail, strong editing skills, and exemplary grammar and spelling
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, and database software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Must have a strong interest in the performing arts and/or classical music. Knowledge of the industry is a plus.
At least 1 years’ experience as an Assistant or similar position in an office environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
English language proficiency required
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. EOE