- James Conlon Launches Three-Year Cycle of Mozart's Da Ponte Operas at The Festival Dei Due Mondi in Spoleto, Italy
Sebastian Lang-Lessing, Jennifer Koh
- Luxurious goulash; San Antonio Symphony, Sebastian Lang-Lessing, Jennifer Koh
- Cristina Pato on 'Latina,' Yo-Yo Ma & Saving Classical Music
- Bryan Hymel: "Héroïque"
- Béla Fleck's "How to Write A Banjo Concerto" Out Now
- Cristina Pato: "Latina"
World Music Report
Christoph Eschenbach, Leonidas Kavakos
- Kavakos and Eschenbach combine to put on an inspired recital
The Washington Post
Cirque Mechanics Pedal Punk
- An Evening of Wheel Thrills
Flynn Center Blog
- Alexandre Tharaud's sensitivity and depth a formidable combo
Sir Andrew Davis
- Review: RSNO/Davis, Glasgow, Royal Concert Hall
Parker Quartet and Brooklyn Rider: The Newest Additions to Our Distinguished Chamber Music Roster
Parker Quartet , Brooklyn Rider
Opus 3 Artists introduces two innovative string quartets; Brooklyn Rider and Parker Quartet. Each group has its own unique sound while bringing a fresh perspective through inspired collaborations and diversified repertoire. In concerts by the Parker Quartet and Brooklyn Rider the classics are thriving alongside ground-breaking new works.