- James Conlon Launches Three-Year Cycle of Mozart's Da Ponte Operas at The Festival Dei Due Mondi in Spoleto, Italy
Sebastian Lang-Lessing, Jennifer Koh
- Luxurious goulash; San Antonio Symphony, Sebastian Lang-Lessing, Jennifer Koh
- Cristina Pato on 'Latina,' Yo-Yo Ma & Saving Classical Music
- Bryan Hymel: "Héroïque"
- Béla Fleck's "How to Write A Banjo Concerto" Out Now
- Cristina Pato: "Latina"
World Music Report
Christoph Eschenbach, Leonidas Kavakos
- Kavakos and Eschenbach combine to put on an inspired recital
The Washington Post
Cirque Mechanics Pedal Punk
- An Evening of Wheel Thrills
Flynn Center Blog
- Alexandre Tharaud's sensitivity and depth a formidable combo
Sir Andrew Davis
- Review: RSNO/Davis, Glasgow, Royal Concert Hall
Top 5 of music and dance for 2007
Stefan Jackiw, violin (October) or Martin Storey, cello, and Tatiana Tessman, cello (December)
The best recital of the year is a draw, with Jackiw's astonishingly mature musicianship (on a Harriman-Jewell Series concert) nearly rivaling that of Storey, one of the best cellists in America. Park University faculty member Storey was nearly matched by Tessman, especially in Brahms' joyous F-major Sonata.