- James Conlon Launches Three-Year Cycle of Mozart's Da Ponte Operas at The Festival Dei Due Mondi in Spoleto, Italy
Sebastian Lang-Lessing, Jennifer Koh
- Luxurious goulash; San Antonio Symphony, Sebastian Lang-Lessing, Jennifer Koh
- Cristina Pato on 'Latina,' Yo-Yo Ma & Saving Classical Music
- Bryan Hymel: "Héroïque"
- Béla Fleck's "How to Write A Banjo Concerto" Out Now
- Cristina Pato: "Latina"
World Music Report
Christoph Eschenbach, Leonidas Kavakos
- Kavakos and Eschenbach combine to put on an inspired recital
The Washington Post
Cirque Mechanics Pedal Punk
- An Evening of Wheel Thrills
Flynn Center Blog
- Alexandre Tharaud's sensitivity and depth a formidable combo
Sir Andrew Davis
- Review: RSNO/Davis, Glasgow, Royal Concert Hall
GIL SHAHAM NAMED MUSICAL AMERICA INSTRUMENTALIST OF THE YEAR
Gil Shaham is one of the foremost violinists of our time, combining flawless technique with inimitable warmth and a generosity of spirit. He is sought after throughout the world for concerto appearances with leading orchestras and conductors, and he regularly gives recital and ensemble appearances on the great concert stages and at the most prestigious festivals. His recent performances with the Philharmonia Orchestra and with the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra at London's BBC Proms drew particular acclaim. He just wrapped up a solo violin tour exploring several of Bach’s sonatas and partitas for solo violin.