- Rosanne Cash on Discovering New Artistic Terrain
- Tovey, Terfel and BSO deliver a deeply moving Brahms Requiem
Boston Classical Review
- Gig Alert: Storm Large at Joe's Pub
- DONALD RUNNICLES TO BECOME BBC SSO’S CONDUCTOR EMERITUS
BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra
- Rosanne Cash
- MacArthur Fellow Alisa Weilerstein Follows U.S. Release of Solo with Dates at New York Philharmonic, Cleveland Orchestra, and Dallas Symphony This Fall
- Review: Boise Philharmonic opens season with drama, romance
The Idaho Statesman
- Lady Gaga's Latest Is a Force, But Not Quite a 'Storm'
The Huffington Post
- Brooklyn Rider Redefines What a String Quartet Is in the 21st Century
- SEE YO-YO MA & KATHRYN STOTT LIVE FROM THE WISCONSIN UNION THEATER
GIL SHAHAM NAMED MUSICAL AMERICA INSTRUMENTALIST OF THE YEAR
Gil Shaham is one of the foremost violinists of our time, combining flawless technique with inimitable warmth and a generosity of spirit. He is sought after throughout the world for concerto appearances with leading orchestras and conductors, and he regularly gives recital and ensemble appearances on the great concert stages and at the most prestigious festivals. His recent performances with the Philharmonia Orchestra and with the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra at London's BBC Proms drew particular acclaim. He just wrapped up a solo violin tour exploring several of Bach’s sonatas and partitas for solo violin.