- In Conversation With Stewart Copeland: Famed Drummer Composes New Soundtrack for 'Ben-Hur' (1925)
The Huffington Post
- Ex-Police drummer to perform "Ben Hur" score
- Diving Into the Strange, Retrieving Its Beauty
The New York Times
- Lexington Philharmonic's unconventional two-guest concert dazzled
- Yuja Wang: Managing the piano, conductors and the laundry
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Paramount audience communes with Alvin Ailey company
The Seattle Times
- Cleveland Orchestra, pianist Yuja Wang conspire on dynamic night of Russian favorites (review)
The Cleveland Plain Dealer
- BWW Reviews: Ailey II Shines in Three World Premieres
- ALISA WEILERSTEIN'S ELGAR/CARTER CELLO CONCERTOS CD IS BBC MUSIC'S "RECORDING OF THE YEAR 2013"
BBC Music Magazine
Sir Andrew Davis
- The Dream of Gerontius, Andrew Davis, BBCSO: 'remarkable'
GIL SHAHAM NAMED MUSICAL AMERICA INSTRUMENTALIST OF THE YEAR
Gil Shaham is one of the foremost violinists of our time, combining flawless technique with inimitable warmth and a generosity of spirit. He is sought after throughout the world for concerto appearances with leading orchestras and conductors, and he regularly gives recital and ensemble appearances on the great concert stages and at the most prestigious festivals. His recent performances with the Philharmonia Orchestra and with the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra at London's BBC Proms drew particular acclaim. He just wrapped up a solo violin tour exploring several of Bach’s sonatas and partitas for solo violin.