Jahja Ling, Alban Gerhardt
- SD Symphony offers up a rare and rewarding Mahler
U-T San Diego
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Obama to honor icon of American dance
- American conductor Joshua Weilerstein is appointed the new Artistic Director of the Orchestre de Chambre de Lausanne.
- William Fred Scott named fifth music director of the San Francisco based Grammy award winning vocal ensemble Chanticleer
- Denis Kozhukhin makes sharp solo piano debut for Friends of Chamber Music
Miami Herald / South Florida Classical Review
- The Met's Vivid 'Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk' Heralds Sweeping Changes for the Opera World
New York Observer
Jon Kimura Parker
- A Veteran Virtuoso Continues to Climb High
Daniel Hope, Alisa Weilerstein, Voces8
- Classic FM's Albums of the Year 2014
- Cash emphasizes new songs at Sanders Theater
The Boston Globe
- Wachner, Washington Chorus give powerful performance of ungainly ‘Missa Solemnis’
The Washington Post
WORK FOR OPUS 3 ARTISTSINTERNSHIPS
Interns will assist in a wide range of operations and responsibilities geared towards furthering their understanding of the performing arts industry from a management perspective. Duties may include but are not limited to organizing and mailing publicity materials; maintaining distribution lists and route books; assisting with correspondence; organizing materials for booking conferences; compiling box office ticket sales reports for past performances; and additional responsibilities as deemed necessary and appropriate. Interns will be challenged to the utmost of their ability and are expected to discuss their progress, questions and concerns on a weekly basis with supervisors. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
***When you email your application, please include the subject line as follows:
Subject: INTERNSHIP APPLICATION – [Your name] – [Semester/Year you are applying for]
***Please also be sure to include your weekly availability in either the body of the email or your cover letter.