- OPUS 3 WELCOMES DIAVOLO: Architecture in Motion™
Modern Times and other Chaplin Films with Orchestra , Timothy Brock
- OPUS 3 WELCOMES Chaplin’s MODERN TIMES with orchestra and conductor TIMOTHY BROCK
Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir
- Estonian choir brings artistry to unfamiliar music
The Washington Post
- BBCSSO/Pintscher review - atmospheric novelty plus a modernist swirl ****
- Classical review: BBC SSO: Matthias Pintscher, Glasgow ****
- Review: The Nashville Symphony performs Mahler's Mighty Ninth Symphony
- Review: Young talent leads Florida Orchestra through Ades, Brahms, Mozart
Tampa Bay Times
- Jennifer Higdon's 'Violin Concerto' at Verizon Hall
- SPCO, Jeremy Denk give Czech composer his due
TwinCities Pioneer Press
Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir
- Estonian choir inspires rock-star reactions
WORK FOR OPUS 3 ARTISTSCUSTOMER SERVICE AND DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
This position is entry level and reports to the Manager, Marketing and Promotion.
- Core Responsibilities
• Support and develop social media campaigns. Analyze and report on statistics.
• Collaborate with Managers across the organization to complete marketing projects.
• Research and proofread copy for promotional materials.
• Main office customer service, phones and reception.
• Help execute online business to business marketing strategy to support the booking department's communication and presenter relations.
• Research new trends, emerging channels, and best practices in SEO, SEM, social media, and other online marketing tactics that can be used to drive awareness, generate buzz and promote sales.
• Detail-oriented and effective time manager, with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Minimum two years of online marketing experience, with a track record of delivering results through idea generation and execution.
• A passion for and knowledge of the performing arts and classical music.
• Driven, positive team player with excellent collaboration skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office and Google Analytics (or other web analytics programs) for all aspects of reporting.
• Hands-on experience creating campaigns across multiple online channels to increase web traffic and conversions.
• Experience with performance metrics and ROI analysis a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in music, music business, marketing, communications, or related discipline.
EOE. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Marketing Assistant".
Interns will assist in a wide range of operations and responsibilities geared towards furthering their understanding of the performing arts industry from a management perspective. Duties may include but are not limited to organizing and mailing publicity materials; maintaining distribution lists and route books; assisting with correspondence; organizing materials for booking conferences; compiling box office ticket sales reports for past performances; and additional responsibilities as deemed necessary and appropriate. Interns will be challenged to the utmost of their ability and are expected to discuss their progress, questions and concerns on a weekly basis with supervisors. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
***When you email your application, please include the subject line as follows:
Subject: INTERNSHIP APPLICATION – [Your name] – [Semester/Year you are applying for]
***Please also be sure to include your weekly availability in either the body of the email or your cover letter.