- Review | "Ben-Hur" score is unexpected, daring
- In Conversation With Stewart Copeland: Famed Drummer Composes New Soundtrack for 'Ben-Hur' (1925)
The Huffington Post
- Ex-Police drummer to perform "Ben Hur" score
- Diving Into the Strange, Retrieving Its Beauty
The New York Times
- Lexington Philharmonic's unconventional two-guest concert dazzled
- Yuja Wang: Managing the piano, conductors and the laundry
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Paramount audience communes with Alvin Ailey company
The Seattle Times
- Cleveland Orchestra, pianist Yuja Wang conspire on dynamic night of Russian favorites (review)
The Cleveland Plain Dealer
- BWW Reviews: Ailey II Shines in Three World Premieres
- ALISA WEILERSTEIN'S ELGAR/CARTER CELLO CONCERTOS CD IS BBC MUSIC'S "RECORDING OF THE YEAR 2013"
BBC Music Magazine
WORK FOR OPUS 3 ARTISTSINTERNSHIPS
Interns will assist in a wide range of operations and responsibilities geared towards furthering their understanding of the performing arts industry from a management perspective. Duties may include but are not limited to organizing and mailing publicity materials; maintaining distribution lists and route books; assisting with correspondence; organizing materials for booking conferences; compiling box office ticket sales reports for past performances; and additional responsibilities as deemed necessary and appropriate. Interns will be challenged to the utmost of their ability and are expected to discuss their progress, questions and concerns on a weekly basis with supervisors. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
***When you email your application, please include the subject line as follows:
Subject: INTERNSHIP APPLICATION – [Your name] – [Semester/Year you are applying for]
***Please also be sure to include your weekly availability in either the body of the email or your cover letter.