- Yuja Wang: Managing the piano, conductors and the laundry
- Cleveland Orchestra, pianist Yuja Wang conspire on dynamic night of Russian favorites (review)
The Cleveland Plain Dealer
- ALISA WEILERSTEIN'S ELGAR/CARTER CELLO CONCERTOS CD IS BBC MUSIC'S "RECORDING OF THE YEAR 2013"
BBC Music Magazine
- Violinist Stefan Jackiw's solo soars for PSO
- Concert review: PSO succeeds with world premiere
- SPCO performs new works by composers Kevin Puts and John Luther Adams
Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Review: SPCO premieres will double your pleasure
St. Paul Pioneer Press
- Celebrating the Stradivarius
The Wall Street Journal
- SEATTLE SYMPHONY TO GIVE FREE LOCAL PREVIEW CONCERTS IN ADVANCE OF NEW YORK CITY TOUR
- For Venezuelan pianist Gabriela Montero, the political is personal
WORK FOR OPUS 3 ARTISTSINTERNSHIPS
Interns will assist in a wide range of operations and responsibilities geared towards furthering their understanding of the performing arts industry from a management perspective. Duties may include but are not limited to organizing and mailing publicity materials; maintaining distribution lists and route books; assisting with correspondence; organizing materials for booking conferences; compiling box office ticket sales reports for past performances; and additional responsibilities as deemed necessary and appropriate. Interns will be challenged to the utmost of their ability and are expected to discuss their progress, questions and concerns on a weekly basis with supervisors. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
***When you email your application, please include the subject line as follows:
Subject: INTERNSHIP APPLICATION – [Your name] – [Semester/Year you are applying for]
***Please also be sure to include your weekly availability in either the body of the email or your cover letter.