- Review: John Williams, Boston Pops bring 'Star Wars' universe to stormy Tanglewood
- Festival Music review: BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra, Usher Hall, Edinburgh
- ARTISTS AND ACTIVISTS BAND TOGETHER FOR THE CONCERT ACROSS AMERICA TO END GUN VIOLENCE
The Concert Across America to End Gun Violence
- Proms musical families: 'She takes a lot more liberties when she’s playing with me!'
- BSO: Into the harmony machine
The Berkshire Eagle
- A dark theory of Trump, from one performer to another
The Washington Post
Stefan Jackiw, Jennifer Koh
- Review: Big week for violins, Saariaho at the music festival
The Aspen Times
- TRANSCENDENT TRIFONOV
Calidore String Quartet
- Striking Gold
- Quirky combination: Haydn and Ligeti from Shai Wosner
WORK FOR OPUS 3 ARTISTS
Interns will assist in a wide range of operations and responsibilities geared towards furthering their understanding of the performing arts industry from a management perspective. Duties may include but are not limited to organizing and mailing publicity materials; maintaining distribution lists and route books; assisting with correspondence; organizing materials for booking conferences; compiling box office ticket sales reports for past performances; and additional responsibilities as deemed necessary and appropriate. Interns will be challenged to the utmost of their ability and are expected to discuss their progress, questions and concerns on a weekly basis with supervisors. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
***When you email your application, please include the subject line as follows:
Subject: INTERNSHIP APPLICATION – [Your name] – [Semester/Year you are applying for]
***Please also be sure to include your weekly availability in either the body of the email or your cover letter.