Calidore String Quartet
- Calidore String Quartet to Receive Lincoln Center Emerging Artists Award
Lincoln Center News
James Conlon, Giancarlo Guerrero, Ludovic Morlot, Yo-Yo Ma, Silk Road Ensemble , Nashville Symphony , Patricia Racette, Ian Bostridge, Lucas Meachem
- Congratulations to our 2017 Grammy Award Winners
- Carmen: Bizet's Famous Femme Fatale
- Star violinist Chang keeps her flair fresh
- Atlanta Symphony uses Groundhog Day for Schumann’s hopeful “Spring Symphony”
- ASO review: Guest cellist gives spellbinding performance
- Shaolin Warriors Tour Starts Tomorrow
Joshua Roman, Mason Bates
- Berkeley Symphony Lifts Spirits With Exuberant Performances of Beethoven and Bates
San Francisco Chronicle
St. Petersburg Philharmonic
- Defying dictators: Soviet blockbusters given the St Petersburg Philharmonic treatment
- REVIEW: F-M Symphony fans swoon for passionate performance
WORK FOR OPUS 3 ARTISTS
Summary: This is a full-time position that provides administrative and clerical support to Booking Agents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Creating and editing a high volume of performance contracts
• Expediting contract completion (tracking, retrieval, execution)
• High volume of telephone interaction – taking messages, fielding/answering all routine and non-routine questions including communication with presenters and orchestra managers in the US. All telephone interaction represents the company and, as such, must be professional and customer-service oriented
• Managing the Agents’ schedules – making phone appointments and setting meetings
• Handling all travel arrangements and conference preparation
• Creating and processing expense reports
• Must have impeccable organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
• Must exhibit acute attention to detail, strong editing skills, and exemplary grammar and spelling
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, and database software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Must have a strong interest in the performing arts and/or classical music. Knowledge of the industry is a plus.
At least 1 year’s experience as an Assistant or similar position in an office environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
English language proficiency required
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. For information on physical demands of this job contact firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Interns will assist in a wide range of operations and responsibilities geared towards furthering their understanding of the performing arts industry from a management perspective. Duties may include but are not limited to organizing and mailing publicity materials; maintaining distribution lists and route books; assisting with correspondence; organizing materials for booking conferences; compiling box office ticket sales reports for past performances; and additional responsibilities as deemed necessary and appropriate. Interns will be challenged to the utmost of their ability and are expected to discuss their progress, questions and concerns on a weekly basis with supervisors. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
***When you email your application, please include the subject line as follows:
Subject: INTERNSHIP APPLICATION – [Your name] – [Semester/Year you are applying for]
***Please also be sure to include your weekly availability in either the body of the email or your cover letter.