Max Raabe & Palast Orchester
- MAX RAABE & PALAST ORCHESTER'S 2014 US TOUR STARTS MARCH 2
- SFJAZZ Collective Stays True to its Mission at 10
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Opposites attract in Ailey's opening program
- COURTNEY LEWIS NAMED ASSISTANT CONDUCTOR OF THE NEW YORK PHILHARMONIC BEGINNING IN 2014–15 SEASON
New York Philharmonic
- Gifted and Greek
Wall Street Journal
- MASON BATES PREMIERES NEW COMMISSION WITH ST. PAUL CHAMBER ORCHESTRA
- Gil Shaham And When The World 'Got Much Smaller, Much Faster'
- Gil Shaham performs sterling recital of unaccompanied Bach at Shriver Hall
The Baltimore Sun
Emanuel Ax, Yo-Yo Ma
- Ma and Ax team up for a memorable evening of Brahms
Chicago Classical Review
- Cellist Joshua Roman delivers a delightful Haydn concerto with the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra
The Daily Page
WORK FOR OPUS 3 ARTISTSCUSTOMER SERVICE AND DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Opus 3 Artists seeks an energetic and positive self-starter with a proven talent for digital marketing in the arts. The customer service and digital marketing assistant works as an integral part of the Marketing and Booking Department teams on the day-to-day coordination of SEM, SEO, social media support, publicity fulfillment and booking campaign research and analysis. Qualified candidates will have experience with online marketing channels, including paid search, search engine optimization, social media, and trends in performing arts marketing and ticketing. Key characteristics include being detail oriented, creative, positive, up to date on industry trends in the performing arts and classical music, and ability to work independently. This individual will be the welcoming "face" of the organization and will work closely with the team to develop and continue to aggressively grow Opus 3 Artists' online booking and publicity support for a roster of internationally renowned artists. This position is entry level and reports to the Manager, Marketing and Promotion.
Help execute online business to business marketing strategy to support the booking department's communication and presenter relations, sales goals and expansion of target markets.
Support and develop social media campaigns. Analyze and report on statistics.
Inventory and maintenance of publicity materials and web content.
Employ SEO tactics to improve keyword ranking on search engines.
Collaborate with Managers across the organization to complete marketing projects.
Research new trends, emerging channels, and best practices in SEO, SEM, social media, and other online marketing tactics that can be used to drive awareness, generate buzz and promote sales.
Research and proofread copy for promotional materials.
Publicity request fulfillment.
Main office customer service, phones and reception.
Positive attitude and professional business manner. Natural ambassadorial disposition not easily fazed or frustrated by change or interruption.
Bachelor's degree in music, music business, marketing, communications, or related discipline.
Minimum two years of online marketing experience, with a track record of delivering results through idea generation and execution.
A passion for and knowledge of the performing arts and classical music.
Driven, positive team player with excellent collaboration skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics (or other web analytics programs) for all aspects of reporting.
Hands-on experience creating campaigns across multiple online channels to increase web traffic and conversions.
Display media, business development, and affiliate marketing experience a plus.
Fluency with performance metrics and ROI analysis.
Detail-oriented and effective time manager, with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a work environment rife with interruptions.
EOE. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject "CS&DMAsst".
Summary: This is a full-time position that provides administrative and clerical support to the Booking Agent of Artists and Attractions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Preparing and tracking performance contracts
• Tracking artists’ payments and/or commissions
• Answer phone for Booking Agent. Takes message or field/answer all routine and non-routine questions including communication with presenters and orchestra managers in the US, Europe and Asia
• Assist the Manager in the management of his/her schedule
• Open mail for the Manager and discuss to determine level of priority
• Work independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the Manager, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing company wide events.
• Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
At least 1 year’s experience as an Assistant
Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
Additional languages and familiarity with classical music world a plus EOE . For information on physical demands of this job see HR at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject "Booking Asst".
ASSISTANT TO PERFORMING ARTS MANAGER
Opus 3 Artists, one of the world’s leading classical music and performing arts management companies, is seeking an experienced assistant. The ideal candidate should be highly organized, efficient, calm under pressure, and able to work simultaneously on a number of projects. An ability to work and communicate with a variety of personalities is crucial; general knowledge of the performing arts world and proficiency in Word and Excel are also required. The responsibilities include managing calendar, travel coordination and expenses; preparing and tracking performance contracts, tracking artists’ payments and/or commissions, answering phones, daily communication with presenters and orchestra managers throughout the world, daily communication and assistance to clients, working in conjunction with other agents on a variety of client and agency projects, processing of confidential material in a discreet manner and varied administrative duties in a fast-paced office environment. This is an ideal position for someone looking for a career in music management.
At least two years experience as an assistant
Proficiency in Word and Excel
Additional languages and knowledge of the classical music world a plus
All interested and qualified candidates please email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Managerial Assistant" in the subject line. EOE.
Interns will assist in a wide range of operations and responsibilities geared towards furthering their understanding of the performing arts industry from a management perspective. Duties may include but are not limited to organizing and mailing publicity materials; maintaining distribution lists and route books; assisting with correspondence; organizing materials for booking conferences; compiling box office ticket sales reports for past performances; and additional responsibilities as deemed necessary and appropriate. Interns will be challenged to the utmost of their ability and are expected to discuss their progress, questions and concerns on a weekly basis with supervisors. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
***When you email your application, please include the subject line as follows:
Subject: INTERNSHIP APPLICATION – [Your name] – [Semester/Year you are applying for]
***Please also be sure to include your weekly availability in either the body of the email or your cover letter.