- OPUS 3 WELCOMES CELLIST JOHANNES MOSER
- Masekela and Mahlasela: Joy in the music of history
- The Oregon Symphony revisits a symphonic keystone, con brio
- Wosner, WCO a winning combination again
- A Carnegie Hall commemoration for Argentine composer Alberto Ginastera
The Washington Post
- Review: Trinity Wall Street and Julian Wachner Play Carnegie Hall
The New York Times
- Wachner, Trinity forces rock Carnegie with massive rarities by Ives and Ginastera
New York Classical Review
- Pianist Shai Wosner approaches Schubert with delicacy
- Grand Rapids Symphony has audience on the edge of their seats with guest soloist, conductor
- James Ehnes Triumphs in Boston
We're sorry. There was a error with the page you requested.
Please check the url, try searching the site, or start from the homepage.
If you continue to receive this message please contact us.