- Israeli Pianist Inon Barnatan Maintains Strong NYC Presence in Inaugural Season as New York Phil’s First Artist-in-Association
21C Media Group
- Concept concert pays off for Rosanne Cash in St. Paul
St. Paul Star Tribune
- Review Simone Porter, Ludovic Morlot a star combo at Hollywood Bowl
Los Angeles Times
- Composer Mason Bates presents world premieres along with performances of his celebrated works with Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle and Pittsburgh Symphonies in 2014-2015
- New Classical Tracks: Getting to know Schubert
Minnesota Public Radio
- Ben-Hur, Silent No Longer
Listen: Life With Classical Music
- CD Review: Two x Four
- Prom 58: Salome review – intense, unsparing and magnificent
- The Melbourne Symphony
- Salome, Deutsche Oper, BBC Prom 58, Royal Albert Hall, review: 'overwhelming'
We're sorry. There was a error with the page you requested.
Please check the url, try searching the site, or start from the homepage.
If you continue to receive this message please contact us.